Cycling Accident Documentary Help

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

David2001159

Hello All,

I'm a student at the Arts University Bournemouth studying for a degree in commercial photography. For my current assignment I am putting together a documentary, both still and moving image.

My aim is to:

1. Raise awareness of the recent changes in the Highway Code
2. Educate road users, to highlight the the consequences of a moment of careless or stupid driving.
3. To show those that are going through the process of recovery that there can be a positive outcome and to provide hope.

I am trying to connect with people that have been involved in road traffic collisions with vehicles and have had life changing injuries as a result of the collision.

I was hit by a van in 2016, the outcome was a traumatic brain injury, I am forced to wear an eye patch at all times and have cognitive issues. This meant I was forced to change careers and why I find myself at university again.

If you live in the UK and wish to know more about the project, and/or participate in it I would be grateful for a message in the forum, or you can email me at 2001159@my.aub.ac.uk or message through my Instagram www.instagram.com/davidbakerphotography

Many thanks,

David

All uphill

Still rolling along
I can't help you David, but applaud your idea and courage.

Best wishes

Top Bottom