Cycling Bags: Altura Morph, Carradice Zip Roll, Cordo trolley pannier, Timbuktu XS Messenger

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Another clear-out.... please feel free to ask questions.

Buyers to pay for postage please. Mainland UK only.

1. Altura Morph pannier backsack - used only once - £40. Excellent design but I'm only 5'4" and short-bodied and found the bag a bit too long to wear as a backpack. Should be fine on taller riders and indeed I see these out and about in central London regularly. Has laptop compartment and comes with separate hi-viz water resistant cover.

P1000598.JPG
P1000599.JPG P1000600.JPG

2. Carradice Zip Roll - used only once or twice but somehow one leather strap has gone missing in the garage - replacements available from Carradice and the likes of Practical Cycles - £10.

P1000601.JPG

3. Cordo trolley pannier - bought a few years ago in PlanetX sale - looks well made and I love the convenience of this dual purpose design but prefer the FastRider brand from the Netherlands, so this one's surplus to requirements. Has hand strap on top of the bag and includes removable shoulder strap with pad. £15

P1000612.JPG P1000613.JPG

4. Timbuktu XSmall Messenger bag - never used - bought it in a sale while waiting for my custom Timbuktu bag to arrive and in the end just never used this one. Rust & Gunmetal colourway. Laptop compartment, key tether, removable shoulder strap pad. Very tough and functional. £40

P1000604.JPG
P1000603.JPG

Last edited:
I would take the zip roll off you.
Aha. I admit I thought of you, as you don't have a black one. Til now. Can bring on Shoreham FNRttC if that suits?

Top Bottom