England : Kent Cycling Buddy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pedalbob

Regular
Im looking for a cycling companion in maidstone kent. My time at present is pretty much caught up in family life but would still be available for some rides or just meets and chat. Thanks, Bob. Oh,by the way I'm 58yrs. Luvya

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
I would ride with you Bob but I'm in North Yorkshire!

craig kennedy

I am a geek
I would be interested. I too live in Maidstone. I'm 47, working on getting fit, and have a fairly regular cycle route I use which equals approx. 20 miles. I had planned on doing it every day but work took over, however I do try and go out in an evening, around 6pm.
Where in Maidstone are you? I am on the horrible Ringlestone Estate.
My cycle routes, are - Ringlestone, through the park, up Buckland hill, along college road, then down towards East Farleigh bridge, up the hill and continue up hill towards Linton, through Linton, all the way through until you get to the crossroads (straight on leeds) turn left, and head through Parkwood back through town and home

The other route I do is, Aylesford, up through Larkfield, Kingshill, wateringbury and Maidstone.

I'm not great, on flats I can keep a 16-19Mph pace, on hills (long hills) I'm around 8mph (could probably push it to 10) and steep hills, I go backwards

craig kennedy

I am a geek
What I want to be able to do is go further, but not interested in racing, though I do come down upper stone street as fast as I am able, still working on getting the speed camera to flash me, not there yet, but thats usually because its the last mile of my cycle, so Im already wasted

OP
OP
Pedalbob

Pedalbob

Regular
Hi Craig, yes I'm willing to meet and ride. Your faster than I am, a ride out to a cafe/pub would be great . Saturdays are best for me what about you? I live along upper fant road, off Tonbridge Road. See you soon hopefully. Bob. (Pedalbob )

Top Bottom