Cycling club's Liverpool

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

matthat

Über Member
There is Liverpool Century club, I've met a few of them at Two Mills and hooked up with them for a ride back but tailed off as there pace was to much for me. There is a few peeps on here from around the Liverpool area so someone else might no of others.

aces_up1504

Although I have not joined yet. Century seem a nice club after speaking to some members. Have a few different rides for different ability levels.

bornagainst

Über Member
Depending how close to Liverpool but Southport CC, Harry Middletons and Liverpool Mercury are all really active in the north of merseyside - at least judging by the number of riders in team kit... and all very friendly in the cafes etc..

Sharky

Guru
There is PrescotEagle out to the East of Liverpool

https://sites.google.com/site/prescoteagle/

The first club I road with - the Prescot Road Club - founded by my Dad in 1948 and later merged with the Liverpool Eagle to form the Prescot Eagle, Not lived on Merseyside since 1969, but still keep in touch with some of the members and have ridden their open 10 a couple of times recently. My picture on the left is at the end of a Prescot Road club 50 from about 1967!

Keith

Top Bottom