Cycling Gloves

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Whats the best and most comfortable cycling gloves to get - mine are endura's but the gel pad on the heel of the hands seem to be in the wrong place and a little uncomfortable

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Never had a problem with Endura gloves myself.
But everyone is different.
Best you try a few brands to find ones you are comfy with.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Never had a problem with Endura gloves myself.
But everyone is different.
Best you try a few brands to find ones you are comfy with.
it maybe that they are a little too big for me and the gel pad sits too far back rather then in the palm/heel were they need to be

BSRU

A Human Being
I like the Specialized BG Gel gloves, very well padded (maybe too much for some people, but on long rides on tour, I find that I need it) and they fit well.

EDIT: there's a review here of the older version, the 2013 is slightly different, but just as good and comes in all-black, which I prefer
I have the new version and the old version, much prefer the old version although it could be due them being well worn in.

adamhearn

Veteran
I like the fit of Gore Power II fingerless gloves. They're a few years old now so quite tatty but still very comfortable.

VamP

Banned
I have always got on well with Mavic gloves. Just got some Neo Pro's, and they are fantastically well made, with Pittard leather palm, and really good fit for me. Cheap compared to comparable mitts from Castelli etc.

Top Bottom