Cycling gps computer.?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
The Central Scrutinizer
I went into my local halfords to pick up the garmin and when the guy checked my order he said "we tried to phone you yesterday to tell you it wasn't in stock and because we didn't get any reply we cancelled your order" so i wasn't too happy.
He then checked for stock in other stores and found one seven miles away so i went there straight after.
I must say i am very pleased with it so far.Went out for a ride yesterday and when i got back it uploaded to strava in seconds.
Screen very clear and it seems looking at strava that it is more accurate than using just my phone.

Kernow_T

Über Member
I went into my local halfords to pick up the garmin and when the guy checked my order he said "we tried to phone you yesterday to tell you it wasn't in stock and because we didn't get any reply we cancelled your order" so i wasn't too happy.
He then checked for stock in other stores and found one seven miles away so i went there straight after.
I must say i am very pleased with it so far.Went out for a ride yesterday and when i got back it uploaded to strava in seconds.
Screen very clear and it seems looking at strava that it is more accurate than using just my phone.
Reckon it's a cheeky marketing ploy; it adds a tiny bit of speed Vs the phone app to make it seem more accurate!

Top Bottom