cycling in Cumbernauld

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
I Louch :welcome:, I'm not sure but you could ask the forum. The cycling clubs cater for all levels so you should be fine. What I need is a little help at boasting my confidence on the road, I was going to nip down to @iambikes and see if they can support me with this. Let me know how you get on, are you thinking of starting your own club?

Have you joined the Belle on Bikes yet? There is a Belles group soon to be formed in Stirling too.

baisikeli

Regular
Iv been trying to get my forum access approved for months re joining arise, but being ignored. Joined last year, but was tOo intimidated to ride with a club, but wanted to get a feel for how I would fit in. Do you know who to prod for approval?

Hi Louch - I'm making enquiries for you. You certainly shouldn't be too intimidated as there are all levels of cyclist from those just starting to ride on or off road to those that race. So you will definitley find a group that best meets your needs.

If available come along to the Peak this Sat at 10am (for road riding - sorry not sure if u r into off road) and you will definitley be welcomed.

baisikeli

Regular
I Louch :welcome:, I'm not sure but you could ask the forum. The cycling clubs cater for all levels so you should be fine. What I need is a little help at boasting my confidence on the road, I was going to nip down to @iambikes and see if they can support me with this. Let me know how you get on, are you thinking of starting your own club?

Hi Weeloubylou - not that I'm attempting to poach from any other club or organised group run but just as an alternative Stirling Bike Club has a Development group that leaves from the Peak at 10am every Sat and this will provide a boost to your road confidence and no doubt u will then be able to boast about it - only teasing. As I said to Louch you will be more than welcomed.

Nasty accident at Castlecary this morning.

baisikeli

Regular
Hi Louch - I'm making enquiries for you. You certainly shouldn't be too intimidated as there are all levels of cyclist from those just starting to ride on or off road to those that race. So you will definitley find a group that best meets your needs.

If available come along to the Peak this Sat at 10am (for road riding - sorry not sure if u r into off road) and you will definitley be welcomed.

Hi Louch if you could email Jim Prentice at jim@jb-prentice.co.uk I'm sure he will be able to sort it out for you. All the best. G

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
Thanks for that, much appreciated. Can't get along this weekend as I am cycling to
Pedal on parliament with a group from on here, but will make a point soon. Will email Jim
When I get home later :smile:

Top Bottom