"Cycling in London Update"

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jake

Dear ,

We are writing to update you about cycling in London.

You can now join our group commuter rides, led by trained marshals giving support to people who want to start cycling to work. Starting Friday 14 August, for 8 weeks these Cycle Fridays rides will depart at 8 am from six locations around London, each heading into the centre.

For more information about Cycle Fridays, please click here

You can also find out about local leisure rides in the Greenways section of our website.

For more information about Greenways, please click here

Yours sincerely,
nigel_marson.jpg

Nigel Marson
Director of Group Marketing

mayor_london.gif

For a moment there, I though Jake Mathews was Mayor of London.

AlanBG

Looked at your map from Greenwich to St Paul's, which is almost what I do most days -- but I wouldn't choose that route. Southwark Park is the only off-road bit of your route.

I know the men in blue don't like people cycling past City Hall, but lots of us do. How about having a word with them and then incorporating that into the Greenwich-St Paul's route (even if it means walking across the Millennium Bridge, as I do?)

OP
OP
Jake

Jake

lol, well i would prob do a better job :ohmy: I would have spikes that would come up from the road at when lights turned red! Lorries only at night 23.00-06.00, all roads to be resurfaced. Taxi drivers to ride bikes for a week. And that's just a start! Vote Jake!

Top Bottom