cycling jacket

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mcj800

Hi after buying a bike now realised that could do with a jacket considering the weather. Been looking at the dhb and altura so far. Looking at spending up to 100 or less preferably any ideas. Thanks in advance.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Hi after buying a bike now realised that could do with a jacket considering the weather. Been looking at the dhb and altura so far. Looking at spending up to 100 or less preferably any ideas. Thanks in advance.
A waterproof or a wind jacket ?

I have a brand new & unused Sportful No Rain Stretch jacket that retails at £90+ , I will do a deal for £50 posted if it suits anyone, bought wrong size
(too small/Italian sizing) but cut tags off so cant return.

A great bit of kit & I will replace it with an XL soon.

Size Large, PM me if it is the sort of thing you are looking for.

I recommend Sportful, Castelli & the Gore brands for cycle kit, especially winter gear.

jim55

Guru
Funny you should post this , I have just got a black Gore phantom jacket yest (windproof soft shell 100 quid), as I had the same jacket in a diff colour( red black)I wore it once and Tbh it's a bit too big for me so I'm Gona put it in the for sale here, later( cos iv no pics yet)it's absolutely mint condition , worn once -really( not in the rain btw),xl,red and black , real quality bit of kit,it's apparently shower proof and I know for a fact it's very warm , a base layer and one of these is all u need , and if u get too warm ( which is likely) you just zip the sleeves off, it's in Evans for 97quid reduced from 150(thereabouts,) if it's any good to you 50 quid plus postage
Google it and read reviews , il put pics on later

OP
OP
M

mcj800

Thanks for the feedback and offers, not sure on size may have to look at the xxl size, but will def have a look at the suggestions.

SpaCyclist

I bought a DHB Windslam jacket last year and have been very pleased with it through this winter. It has enough room to take a thermal underneath and I have found it warm enough on my winter rides. Unfortunately the models seem to have changed. The one I have as three rear pockets and no front pockets and no longer seems to be available. However, I think the quality of the DHB brand is good, and they certainly offer good value for money.

Top Bottom