Cycling log history programme

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
I'm probably posting this in the wrong place but here goes.

Does anybody know of a decent web site / 'puter programme where I can log my rides down, i.e. ave speed, distance, time etc. etc.

I want to see if I'm starting to improve after neglecting my bike for so long but writing it all down and using a calculator is a pain in the butt !

caz

Hi Elmer

You can either download a freebie to use on your computer offline at http://www.bikelogs.co.uk/ or use an online one such as http://www.cyclogs.co.uk/home.aspx?ReturnUrl=/members/default.aspx . I'm sure others will let you know what they use/recommend.

longers

Legendary Member
I've just started with cyclogs and it seems it'll do everything you want. Or as Caz said there is also Bikelogs but I know nothing about that one.

redfox

longers said:
I've just started with cyclogs and it seems it'll do everything you want. Or as Caz said there is also Bikelogs but I know nothing about that one.

I can help you a little more with Bike Logs if you want, seeing as I wrote it. :tongue: Bike Logs installs locally for off-line use and is Windows only, so it wont suit everyone.

Cyclogs is a great on-line tool, but I found it slow at times and didn't do everything I wanted, so I decided to write my own and, having done so, decided to make it available in case anyone else was in the same boat.

Its free so you can take it or leave it.

Frazer

I didnt even realise there were specific tools you could get for this, I have always just used excel!

OP
OP
Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
redfox said:
I can help you a little more with Bike Logs if you want, seeing as I wrote it. :tongue: Bike Logs installs locally for off-line use and is Windows only, so it wont suit everyone.

Cyclogs is a great on-line tool, but I found it slow at times and didn't do everything I wanted, so I decided to write my own and, having done so, decided to make it available in case anyone else was in the same boat.

Its free so you can take it or leave it.
Redfox, I downloaded Bikelogs and collapsed it, behind was a pretty picture and an error message (couldn't do bike weight or something like that ??) which I couldn't get rid of.

I liked the look of it though and being a typical bloke who reads instructions ?
So for now I've unloaded it but kept the set up file. Think the problem may well have something to do with the fact that I'm running a major hard drive scrubber at the moment. I'll try again when that has finished (maybe Saturday !) and if I have any issues I now know who to call on !

redfox

Elmer Fudd said:
I downloaded Bikelogs and collapsed it, behind was a pretty picture and an error message (couldn't do bike weight or something like that ??) which I couldn't get rid of.

Not sure what is going on there, let me know what happens when you try again. Happy to help if I can.

snorri

Legendary Member
There is also bikejournal.com I gave up on it as it was very laborious to use and offering facilities I did not want. Still, they must be doing something right as there are lots of people on there.:tongue:

Top Bottom