Cycling partner(s)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sketova

Hi to everyone,

I am searching a cycling partner (one, two, three) to cycle with me from La Specia (Italy) to Barcelona (Spain). Or to meet somewhere on a road. It is a ride trough mediterranean coast line. Below is a rough map of the road (which not include the best cycling roads yet).

The road its about 1000 kilometers and I would like to do it 100 to 120km per day. I am a recreative cyclist and I already did some similar trip from Ljubljana (Slovenia) to Ohrid (Macedonia) which was 1300 km long in 11 days (118 km approximately per day).

I am planning to start a trip from La Specia on Monday 2th Aougst. I have 29 years and I am very flexible guy from Slovenia.

If is anybody interested in.. than please contact me.

Borut

the map:
http://www.viamichelin.com/web/Itin...1.3&autoConso=6.8&villeConso=6&routeConso=5.6

cedfromfrance

Sketova said:
Hi to everyone,

I am searching a cycling partner (one, two, three) to cycle with me from La Specia (Italy) to Barcelona (Spain). Or to meet somewhere on a road. It is a ride trough mediterranean coast line. Below is a rough map of the road (which not include the best cycling roads yet).

The road its about 1000 kilometers and I would like to do it 100 to 120km per day. I am a recreative cyclist and I already did some similar trip from Ljubljana (Slovenia) to Ohrid (Macedonia) which was 1300 km long in 11 days (118 km approximately per day).

I am planning to start a trip from La Specia on Monday 2th Aougst. I have 29 years and I am very flexible guy from Slovenia.

Borut

the map:
http://www.viamichelin.com/web/Itin...1.3&autoConso=6.8&villeConso=6&routeConso=5.6

Hello Borut, is it a boat trip that you are planning ?? ;)
This seems to be an epic trip, I would advise you to take some little quiet roads, because if you keep on cycling on the main coastal road, your tour might turn into a nightmare with all the traffic :smile: The problem with the quieter road is that it might get more hilly and tiring.
I am planning to cycle around the alps, if you are interested, please give me a shout, it would be cool to cycle with you :wacko: Ced x miolanet@yahoo.fr

Anthony

Sketova said:
Hi to everyone,

Borut

the map:

I'm sure the ladies will be glad to hear that! ;)

Top Bottom