Cycling shoes (two pairs) NOW SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

winjim

Smash the cistern
For sale, Bontrager Race Road cycling shoes, size 44 / 9. Carbon reinforced sole, e-fit compatible insole. Good ventilation, including vents on the sole. Closure is by two velcro and one ratchet strap. Compatible with both three-bolt road cleats and two-bolt SPD style. Came with my bike but are too big for me so have been replaced, worn no more than a dozen times. 35 pounds. NOW SOLD.
IMG_1744.JPG IMG_1745.JPG IMG_1749.JPG IMG_1756.JPG IMG_1757.JPG

Also Diadora MTB shoes, size 42 / 8. Good grippy soles with attachment points for toe spikes. Closure by three velcro straps. Compatible with two-bolt SPD style cleats. Bought from a fellow CCer towards the end of last year, now surplus to requirements but still in very good condition. 20 pounds. NOW SOLD
IMG_1758.JPG IMG_1762.JPG IMG_1764.JPG IMG_1765.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
winjim

winjim

Smash the cistern
Both pairs of shoes still available, very much open to offers on price, now also advertised elsewhere.

OP
OP
winjim

winjim

Smash the cistern
Wary of the differences between manufacturers, what's the Diadora sizing like: tight, generous?
Personally I found them to be a bit too tight. I am a size 7 - 7 1/2 in formal shoes but tend to go up to a 9 in trainers if that's any help.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom