Cycling shorts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
I've got these - and use them but prefer the Pearl Izumi ones. They fit well and the padding is ... substantial.

VamP

Banned
I have them too, but never wear them anymore. All my other shorts are *significantly* more comfortable, in ascending order Altura, Gore, DHB Roubaix and DHB Aeron.

Tomba

Dont know about the Viper ones but I got the bib shorts and the padding on them is not substantial enough for me :sad:

PpPete

Legendary Member
I got some of the bib shorts recently too ... not used them yet, but also underwhelmed by the pad. Still for £14.99 I'm not going to complain.

OP
OP
Part time cyclist

Part time cyclist

Über Member
Oh right not feeling a lot of love for them on here..... I am looking for a reasonable pair of shorts that arent gonna break the bank!!! any suggestions?

OP
OP
Part time cyclist

Part time cyclist

Über Member
Had a look I think the ones I need are the areon race Cycling shorts. Really wanted under shorts as not yet too comfortable with the Lycra look yet ;0) but the undershorts don't offer this level of padding so looks like a good compromise...

VamP

Banned
The DHB range are all good, but the Aeron Pro bibshorts are awesome, and compare well with shorts costing twice as much.

Top Bottom