1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cycling survey from Kerbi

Discussion in 'Research and Questionnaires' started by deliverydave, 3 Aug 2016.

1. deliverydave

deliverydave New Member

Found this survey on Twitter from Kerbi. Thought it might interest people on here.

The link is: http://bit.ly/kerbisurvey

2. TinyMyNewt

TinyMyNewt An execrable pun

Nope, not at all interesting. Appears to be bait for some delivery app or other. Don't bother folks.

Saluki, Dirk and hopless500 like this.
  3. guitarpete247

guitarpete247 Just about surviving

It might be viable in cities or large towns but everyone would need to sign up out here in the sticks.

4. Adrian

Adrian Heed the elf's wisdom

An app for getting punctures fixed which asks loads of questions about other subjects. Sadly predictable is the fact that, if you answer yes to do you wear a helmet, there are no follow up questions; whilst answering no gives rise to why not questions. Similarly for drinking and riding, there is an option for not at all, or staying within the legal limit for driving as though that were relevant to cyclists.
    Usual ill thought through survey fare, riddled with assumption.

5. TinyMyNewt

I just answered in as random and silly fashion as possible, to see where it led.

6. guitarpete247

guitarpete247 Just about surviving

Has OP posted any more?
    I see he has 3 posts. The last seems to have been his "hello I'm Dave".

7. Adrian

No but as the app is only available on I-phones not any other sort, I reckon it must be @Markymark

8. My name isn't Dave. And what is an I-phone? Is it your Blackberry which a felt tip picture of an apple to look like an iPhone?

9. Adrian

So you say
    images.jpg

10. Adrian

I told you that wasn't mine, I was just looking after it

hopless500 and Markymark like this.
  11. They're going to be really annoyed with your felt tip drawing in it. Is that why you were hiding it with your crisps?

12. mjr

mjr Wanting to Keep My EU Citizenship

I spotted the following flaws, at a glance:
    Women are differentiated by having ponytails, saddlebags and shoes. :wacko:
    Can only have one "other" reason (multiple questions) or type of bike. Got a Dutch bike and an MTB? Get lost, freak! :laugh:
    Can't answer "when required by law" as when I wait at red lights (so generally yes at round ones, but no when using crossings) :sad:
    Can't answer "Yes, but within the law" for the drinking question. :sad:
    Cycle lanes can't be segregated. It obviously means cycle tracks. And the answers are ungrammatical. :sad:
    Answering "No" to "Would you like to join the Kerbi mailing list?" gets "Mmm... That email does not look valid"! :thumbsdown:

13. TinyMyNewt

I answered as an 85-year-old man who never wears a helmet and always rides through red lights. :smile:

14. Rockymountain

Rockymountain A Scotsman abroad

Were you pretending to be @Marmion?

15. I evened things up a bit by being a violent 18yo female who does triathlons on a rental bike.

What larks