Cycling tips and fashion advice from Transit Dan

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The Brewer

Shed Dweller
Cycled to a meeting in work today and on my way home took the scenic way.
A very kindly white van driver beeped his horn to let me know I was way to far in the middle of the road and carried on his merry way. Shortly I caught up with Dan to which he flew out of his transit, he not only gave me better cycling tips he also offered fashion tips about this years colour, stating black wasn't in vogue and that hivis was, top tips :thumbsup:
Sadly Dan thought I didn't appreciate his beeping and tips, also called me aggressive when I bent down to speak to the little sugar....We waved goodbye to each other and I smiled all the way home:evil:

Peteaud

Veteran
Cycled to a meeting in work today and on my way home took the scenic way.
A very kindly white van driver beeped his horn to let me know I was way to far in the middle of the road and carried on his merry way. Shortly I caught up with Dan to which he flew out of his transit, he not only gave me better cycling tips he also offered fashion tips about this years colour, stating black wasn't in vogue and that hivis was, top tips :thumbsup:
Sadly Dan thought I didn't appreciate his beeping and tips, also called me aggressive when I bent down to speak to the little sugar....We waved goodbye to each other and I smiled all the way home:evil:

Beef or Turkey?

Top Bottom