Cycling to the sound of.........

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Norm

I always have some sort of soundtrack, whether my bike is human or fossil-fuel powered. Sadly, it often depends on the cars around me. I did a saddlesore (1000 miles in 24 hours) and the first car that I passed, within less than a mile of home, was a Renault Clio Grande. That was me sorted for the next 24 hours, I had Duran Duran singing "Her name was Clio and she danced upon the sand..."

OP
OP
Jodee1kenobi

Jodee1kenobi

I always have some sort of soundtrack, whether my bike is human or fossil-fuel powered. Sadly, it often depends on the cars around me. I did a saddlesore (1000 miles in 24 hours) and the first car that I passed, within less than a mile of home, was a Renault Clio Grande. That was me sorted for the next 24 hours, I had Duran Duran singing "Her name was Clio and she danced upon the sand..."

:laugh: ....her name is Clio.... Like that! And it kept you going for the next hours?

Norm

:laugh: ....her name is Clio.... Like that! And it kept you going for the next hours?
Yup, from Windsor to Edinburgh to Glasgow to Windsor to Bristol to Birmingham and back to Windsor... the whole ruddy way...
"Oh Clio Clio dance across the Clio Grande..."

Norm

Yup... from that first roundabout to walking round the base of the Angel of the North to riding through the Lake District to Gordono Services.

Fortunately, my 48 year old legs don't let me cycle for the sort of time, although the tunes do usually change more frequently. It is unusual to hold an ear-worm for that long.

Top Bottom