Cycling vs. Football Conundrum

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yello

I didn't think it was serious question but folk are treating it as such so I guess I'm mistaken.

Personally speaking, all expenses paid jolly abroad - jeez, I wouldn't care if it was for the One Show on Ice, I'd still take it... unless of course I'd got some unshiftable commitment to Cambridge (in which case, I wouldn't even be asking the question)

How often do you get the chance to see an event like a Champions League final? The event itself is one worth experiencing let alone as a part of a freebie holiday.. nah, it must be a hypothetical question!

gavgav

Guru
OK... So...

If you were offered a pair of Champions League final tickets in Madrid, with a night in a London hotel, two nights in a Madrid hotel, flights, transfers, and £250 spending money, but it meant you missing the Tour of Cambridge...

What would you do?

My answer would have been "it depends on whether or not DerLibpewlFubbubbub are involved", but I don't think that needs to be a consideration after last night :smile:

Madrid every time!!

You can go for a bike ride anytime.

Go to the football.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
sell the tickets to the game, keep the rest would be my choice or just dont go to the match .
I find football even duller than watching cycling TBH

Top Bottom