Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 50-80 miles per week

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 80-120 miles per week

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Over 120

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ben

I ride about 1000 miles a year but it's all leisure riding and I rarely do less than 50 miles on a day out (this year with the weather it would be down but for the fact I've just done a 400 mile tour). So although I'll have to vote less than 50 miles a week that doesn't really reflect what I actually do.

I do 13 miles each way commute to work 5 days a week so do 130 per week before week end rides,

Mr Phoebus

I easily managed 93 miles round the hilly Cotswolds the other week. ;)
That's not bad either, as I have to get my Insulin dose's right, enough so I'm replacing lost energy, but not too much to get an hypo.

Noodley

I have not commuted since November, but hope to get back to it very soon now we are almost back at full strength at work which will allow me start and finsih at the same office.

I have no idea how far I cycle per week - I did a 600k ride this weekend, and will ride 10k to the pub and back tonight. Although this is not an average happening - well, the pub ride is ;)

Bigtallfatbloke

I have been riding 35-45km three times a week (often 4 times) for a few months now...I also did a weeks riding with a full touring load. The challenge for me will be to keep going through the winter.

longers

Legendary Member
I commute every day - 10 miles if I do the short route but I usually do more.

I try to get out in the evenings and at weekends too. This year I've done my first bit of touring, ridden to both coasts, my first centuries (of both persuasions) and my first 200k.;)

I was going really well until June but the weather has put a dampener on the leisure riding for the last 2 months.

frog

30 odd miles a day, 4 days a week, commuting. Sunday is usually 45 ish miles just to get out of the house for a few hours.

I clocked up 19,000 miles today in 3 years, two months. ;) Feeling very pleased with myself.

If anyone is thinking 'that's a lot' you can take a lot of consolation from the fact I'm also very slow :sad:

If I don't do anything else I commute around 45-50 miles a week. I often do other rides that would double this. by reckoning I'm doing around 130miles a week on average

Keith Oates

Janner
My normal weekly commute is about 140 miles (230 Km) although travel etc. sometimes reduces this figure. I also try to get out most weekends and then get a decent ride in on the roadie. This can vary from 50 to 100 Km depending on the weather and my mood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aint Skeered

Through the summer I have been doing 1 road race of around 30 miles
Training mileage per week is around the 120 mark.
I don't really go on the mileage, as I normally ride timed sessions, ie 2 hours,
zone 2 etc.

Top Bottom