cycling with glasses

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

k-dog

One of the first things you want is a decent coating on your lenses - and for that you really need one of the big brands - the Nikon HCC is particularly good and the Essilor Crizal is pretty close. Zeiss also does pretty good coatings but their lenses are expensive. A decent coating isn't much more than an average one - £10 or so usually and they are well worth it - I haven't seen a scratched Nikon coating yet and I recommend them daily.

This causes the water to bead and makes it run off the lenses better - makes a big difference.

col

Legendary Member
Is there some sort of over classes that enclose your s when raining,so wiping these keep yours safe? just a thought.

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
I noticed k-dog mentioned coatings. Does anybody know if any spec manufacturers have developed nanotechnology coatings of the sort of stuff that water positively recoils in horror from? That would have to be the future for sports specs.

longers

Legendary Member
Andy in Sig said:
I noticed k-dog mentioned coatings. Does anybody know if any spec manufacturers have developed nanotechnology coatings of the sort of stuff that water positively recoils in horror from? That would have to be the future for sports specs.

They could distill the levellers fans. Should work a treat. :biggrin:

Top Bottom