Cycling with positive emotions (win a prize!)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
Hahaha good question! Maybe this one...
Giant_Via_1_W_Woman_On-Road_Lifestyle_Bicycle_Bike.jpg
Ah ha. I've classified my main one as a hybrid/urban and it is a male version of this.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
I liked the question about Make/model and name of your bike. No survey has ever asked the name of my bike before :smile:

All filled in, email given. Everyone and their dog has that address so I don't mind extra folk having it. Anyway, I might win some gloves.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
I liked the question about Make/model and name of your bike. No survey has ever asked the name of my bike before :smile:

All filled in, email given. Everyone and their dog has that address so I don't mind extra folk having it. Anyway, I might win some gloves.
I think they've got your name on them already ....

snorri

Legendary Member
Most of my cycling these days is for Utility purposes which is not an available option, but as my poll result is unacceptable due to my age being a number deemed 'Out of Range', maybe I should just exchange my bikes for a pair of carpet slippers and a pipe then pour a large Highland Park and await the Grim Reaper.:sad:.

OP
OP
lucycling

lucycling

Regular
Most of my cycling these days is for Utility purposes which is not an available option, but as my poll result is unacceptable due to my age being a number deemed 'Out of Range', maybe I should just exchange my bikes for a pair of carpet slippers and a pipe then pour a large Highland Park and await the Grim Reaper.:sad:.
I am so sorry to hear that. The age range is limited because we might try to recruit some cyclists to test their perceived exertion based on the poll result.
However, we would be very appreciated if you share your cycling experience in this stage, so I made some changes! Thank you all!
  1. Max. Age 100
  2. option Lifestyle> Lifestyle/ Hybrid/ Urban

Last edited:

snorri

Legendary Member
I am so sorry to hear that. The age range is limited because we might try to recruit some cyclists to test their perceived exertion based on the poll result.
However, we would be very appreciated if you share your cycling experience in this stage, so I made some changes! Thank you all!
  1. Max. Age 100
  2. option Lifestyle> Lifestyle/ Hybrid/ Urban
Thank you, I'll be forever grateful for that life extension^_^

swansonj

Guru
I reckon I have exactly 4 bikes - solo, half share in two tandems, Brompton - so I had a problem answering the question on number of bikes ^_^

Top Bottom