Cycling Workouts: Discussion/Encouragement/Sharing/Banter

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Norry1

Norry1

Legendary Member
Nice effort Martin. I didn’t realise you were out there (silly Strava algorithm!). I’ve been out there once and got a Baltic cold week in mid February. Even some flakes of snow on the climb up Coll de Rates. How’s the weather with you (assuming you are still there of course) 😂 did you go out on an organised training camp?

Hi Al. I've been here a week and leaving in 30 minutes. It has been great weather and an organised event. I'll probably put a post up about it when I get back. Calpe is awesome 👌

IrishAl

** Full Time Pro **
Calpe is awesome 👌

Have to agree there 💯
I stayed in a villa just outside the small town of Callosa d’en Sarria. It was at the foot of Taberna and Rates was close by too. An organised ‘camp’ too. I must get back.

OP
OP
Norry1

Norry1

Legendary Member
Have to agree there 💯
I stayed in a villa just outside the small town of Callosa d’en Sarria. It was at the foot of Taberna and Rates was close by too. An organised ‘camp’ too. I must get back.

Nice location. I've been looking at hotel/plane prices for December today :smile:

OP
OP
Norry1

Norry1

Legendary Member
Now that my Base Phase is completely done and dusted (Calpe was the perfect finale) I am now in a more intense phase. This is Friday's joy.

Basically 6 x 10 minutes flat out to Exhaustion, with 10 mins recoveries. Gonna be horrible.

1711470795629.png

Top Bottom