Cycliq Fly6[v] aero seat post mounts and long strap

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
So the little velcro straps on my Fly 6[v] don't last for ever, but to replace them I have to buy a pack including an aero seat post adaptor and a a short and a long velcro strap. Don't need the long strap and I have two aero seat post adaptors, anyone want 'em? (postage only), also have a couple of those wedge things that you can use to adjust the angle of the light.

OP
OP
palinurus

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
You can mount your camera on your TT bike and re-live the moment you get caught by your minute woman or man.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
That's a lot of money they're charging for some straps. When mine lost its grip I augmented it by wrapping one of those silicone ladder straps around it to secure it firmly. (The kind of strap you get with a fibre flare light.)

OP
OP
palinurus

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
That's a lot of money they're charging for some straps. When mine lost its grip I augmented it by wrapping one of those silicone ladder straps around it to secure it firmly. (The kind of strap you get with a fibre flare light.)

They have improved the straps since the original design with that sort of rubbery coating which wears away but it's annoying that they seem to be available only bundled in an adaptor pack. Single ones are available for the new design Fly6.

Brown

So the little velcro straps on my Fly 6[v] don't last for ever, but to replace them I have to buy a pack including an aero seat post adaptor and a a short and a long velcro strap. Don't need the long strap and I have two aero seat post adaptors, anyone want 'em? (postage only), also have a couple of those wedge things that you can use to adjust the angle of the light.
Looking for an aero seat post adapter as I lost mine on a cycle...if you still have one ???

Brown

Ah totally awesome!

Mod Note:
address deleted for obvious reasons.
@Brown please do not post your address on a public forum: weird people may turn up at your door :whistle:
The private messaging function will be available to you once you have made a few more posts.
Or @palinurus could pm you, but you still won't be able to answer till you make another few posts.

Last edited by a moderator:

billym50

Here’s a long shot....you don’t happen to have one of those adapters still laying around...?

Top Bottom