Cyclist down + A+E

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Radius

Radius

SHREDDER
Ok, here are some bad pics, couldn't be bothered sorting out the D300 to do these, so it was the ol' phone cam instead, worst wound is covered up by bandage, perhaps I'll try and get a shot some time, but I can't take the dressing off....it's pretty gory

Triple leg graze:

DSC00280-1.jpg

Thigh bruise (larger than it looks):

DSC00282-1.jpg

Small shoulder graze (annoying for rucksack):

DSC00285.jpg

Mummified (has since bled through more!):

DSC00283.jpg

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
Oh nice.:girl::ohmy:. Hope you heal quickly and well mate.

Dave
Radius said:
Ok, here are some bad pics, couldn't be bothered sorting out the D300 to do these, so it was the ol' phone cam instead, worst wound is covered up by bandage, perhaps I'll try and get a shot some time, but I can't take the dressing off....it's pretty gory

Triple leg graze:

DSC00280-1.jpg

Thigh bruise (larger than it looks):

DSC00282-1.jpg

Small shoulder graze (annoying for rucksack):

DSC00285.jpg

Mummified (has since bled through more!):

DSC00283.jpg

OP
OP
Radius

Radius

SHREDDER
Cheers Dave, and thanks Lee, yeah my room could do with a tidy, and that's just the desk area, you should see the 'camera gear corner' and the 'guitar corner' (and yes, there is a 'cycle bits pile' including a crankset, saddle, some QRs and bar tape.... :girl:

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
Radius said:
Cheers Dave, and thanks Lee, yeah my room could do with a tidy, and that's just the desk area, you should see the 'camera gear corner' and the 'guitar corner' (and yes, there is a 'cycle bits pile' including a crankset, saddle, some QRs and bar tape.... :wacko:

You think thats bad, my bedroom has an unused recording studio in it, and drums in the spare room. :girl: Then theres all the camera gear like SLRs and stuff. :ohmy:

Yeah heal up quick. Then if you see the lad again give him a little shove (god no! I'm just kidding!) :becool:

OP
OP
Radius

Radius

SHREDDER
Oi! Say that to my face! :smile: :smile:

Hopefully should be healed in time, really want to do both of those! Would be gutted if I couldn't, but as long as it keeps going like it is, hopefully it should be well on the way (although the doctor said 2-3 weeks healing time, it's rather deep)

DJ

Formerly known as djtheglove
Blimey Radius I only just caught up with this one!!! Hope you are recovering well, are you able to get time off school with regards to the fact you need to be well for the April rides?:smile:

Also I was wondering how your lovely bike is?

OP
OP
Radius

Radius

SHREDDER
djtheglove said:
Blimey Radius I only just caught up with this one!!! Hope you are recovering well, are you able to get time off school with regards to the fact you need to be well for the April rides?:smile:

Not a chance, so resigned to just trying to milk the sympathy. Not really working but people are being slightly considerate...that's something :smile:

Also I was wondering how your lovely bike is?

It seems fine, front wheel slightly out, as you might expect, but I think a true-ing will do it. Not sure about the rest of the mechanics, have had a check, and you can wheel it ok, brakes seem to work, cranks turn, etc. There is, unfortunately, a NICK IN THE PAINTWORK! :sad: :biggrin: :ohmy: But luckily it's very small, quite surprised actually, and relieved.

Cheers :ohmy:

Top Bottom