Cyclist Down- Halifax

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Junction of Heath Road & Skircoat Road.

Early signs, when I passed did not look very good. Spinal board & head restraints being got ready on the road. Later found out that they later had the person sitting up.

Appears to have been hit by a car pulling out onto Skircoat road. Judging by the angle of the car. Not certain if any of it was actually seen, but told that the driver didn't seem very pleased. Bike, I'd say is a right off. Just hope that the cyclist isn't.

I don't know the town or junction but hopefully the board was just a precaution and hopefully sitting up is a good sign.

OP
OP
classic33

classic33

Leg End Member
When I passed s/he was on the road very close to the front of the car. S/he was between the bike & the car. From the picture IF they were hit at the junction they got carried a bit. Car parked at the start of the central divider, close to where "bus lane" can be seen on the road. Heath Road is the road to the left.

Hopefully they'll not be too bad, however posting this just in case anybody may have seen anything and willing to come forward. I have this feeling that I know the person but can't be certain whilst later today.

I think this one makes five in this area this week.

Attachments

• Skircoat Road- Heath Road.jpg
    Skircoat Road- Heath Road.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 64
Top Bottom