Cyclist down, Leeds, Outside St. James

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

e-rider

crappy member
Taxi drivers usually drive like twats

OP
OP
Leodis

Leodis

Veteran
Taxi drivers usually drive like twats

I concur they do. I had one do a multi point turn in the middle of rush hour, block the road and when I questioned it he took a dislike and was a foot from my rear tyre for 100 yards lol.. Should have braked really and sued his sorry ass.

OP
OP
Leodis

Leodis

Veteran
For those not from Leeds - the LGI is the other side of the city centre!! :wacko:

Daft I know, hundreds of yards if that outside St. James and driven across Leeds.

EDIT: The wife (who is a nurse @ St. James) has told me its because the head and spinal units are still at LGI and not moved over.

Last edited:
Black and white taxi - why am I not in the least surprised. And the council has now allowed these neanderthals into the bus/cycle lanes on all the main arterial routes in the city.

Good wishes for the guy.

Always remember when I 1st moved to Leeds many, many years ago. Had lived there just about a year but knew my way around pretty well. Still had my original "non Yorkshire" accent. Had been away on a works trip. Got back to the railway station and caught a "Black and White". He proceeded to try to take me to Morley via Kirkstall Lane!!! Got a "Where the hell do you think you're going" from me as I told him the exact route he should be taking. Have never caught a black and white since!

Top Bottom