Cyclist down London Bound A316 Yesterday

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

trj977

Über Member
Looked serious appeared to be involved with a National Express coach. A316 closed for some considerable time while rider was being treated. Should have been many witnesses as it was outside Old Deer Park and there were hundreds of runners crossing from the car park for the "Race for Life" Hope to god he/she is OK.

I posted about this in the general forum. I'm not sure how long the road was closed before the ambulance left - it was gone when I got there -but it was closed for at least an hour after for investigations.

I believe the rider was a man. Can't find anything about it online and Richmond lcc don't know about it yet.

Oqueen911

I believe the gentleman was in cardiac arrest on arrival of the ambulance,the air ambulance landed on old deer park and the gentleman was taken into the ambulance by the medics. it was really busy there with all the runners and there was ambulance cars,fire engine and police everywhere. the ambulance then sped off towards richmond circus with the air ambulance doctor and paramedic on board.

Top Bottom