Cyclist Down - Manchester - ME

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Given Gaz has the biggest collection of jerseys I know, I think the Foska 'Crash Test' jersey should be next on the list :biggrin: :tongue:

I'd love one for commuting, but my WIFE has banned me - absolutely no way :angry:

Well, he has gone out to prove these frames are good - they certainly look it, and now he's proved it ! :tongue:

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
I think the Foska 'Crash Test' jersey should be next on the list :biggrin: :tongue:

I'd love one for commuting, but my WIFE has banned me - absolutely no way :angry:

I fancy one of those as well, definitely on my wish list purely for the irony value (but imagine being actually involved in an accident while wearing it!)

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Yikes Gaz - you don't want to end up being the slimmest, fastest corpse in town! :eek:

I'm glad there is no serious damage done to you or the bike.

Remember the wise words of the old desk sergeant in Hill Street Blues ...

[media]

]View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2QApwtE8zQ&feature=player_embedded[/media]

(Yikes - I just worked out that Michael Conrad was only 3 years older than me when he died! :eek:)

LOL Yup, Lesson learnt - was always gonaa happen with the number of miles i'm clocking, just glad it wasnt as bad as it could (or should at that speed) have been

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Given Gaz has the biggest collection of jerseys I know, I think the Foska 'Crash Test' jersey should be next on the list :biggrin: :tongue:

Well, he has gone out to prove these frames are good - they certainly look it, and now he's proved it ! :tongue:

Great idea, but why not ?

On the way home on Monday I caught a pothole at 30 plus mph, these frames seem awesome

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
The crash test jersey would be tempting fate for me.

Ps it was me who shouted 'morning' from the bus stop in Bredbury earlier.

Fair point, mine told me to buy 7 of them, then I have one for each day of the week LOL

I know man , :-), Traffic was a bit to busy to stop and pass the time of day, Cheadle was quite tho, wish I wasnt wearing my coat , I was soaked by the time I got to work

Top Bottom