Cyclist shops Motorist

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lee1980sim

Only a link yesterday.

Back to the question in the OP, I have shopped a driver to the police. He was pulled off at the next junction. DVD player on the dashboard, that he was watching.

he's supposed to be punished not pleasured;)

but to answer the OP's question I wouldn't as it wouldn't be something I'd be paying attention to anyway, although I did report a taxi driver to the local council due his attitude towards me, which was brought on by me being nice to him and trying to let him go after he'd pulled out of his driveway straight infront of me causing me to stop rather harshly (back wheel lifted) but seen as I'd already stopped I decided to let him go, which resulted in him shouting and swearing at me saying he's not in the mood

Last edited:

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I would if I had details and proof, but I'm not a helmet cam person, though I occasional regret not capturing a moment!

classic33

Leg End Member
I would if I had details and proof, but I'm not a helmet cam person, though I occasional regret not capturing a moment!
Didn't have a headcam at the time. The fact that the driver was doing was sufficient for me to report the driver. That and the fact he was driving an HGV and had just joined the motorway.

Globalti

Legendary Member
The most terrifying drive of my life was through crazy traffic in Lahore while the driver watched Maggie Thatcher resigning on a small TV on the dashboard. Any Indian or Pakistani city is frightening enough without the driver taking his eyes off the road.

colly

Re member eR
If I had the proof I probably would do. Not because I am a perfect citizen, nor for some perverse anti-car/anti-car driver/anti-4x4 reason. Simply because when the driver crushes a small child ( or me, or anyone) to a pulp and leaves them dead or crippled for life it would be far too late to be tut tutting about drivers not paying attention.

Top Bottom