Cyclists Survey

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yuval gur

Hi all.
My name is Yuval Gur, I am from Israel.

I own a startup company in the bicycle field. My company is about to lunch a powerful tool to cyclists, that will revolutionize the way we ride our bicycle.
In order to so, I am looking for cyclists to answer a survey of 12 questions about they're world, for better understanding the global community of cyclists.

If you would like to participate,please click this link.

If you have any questions, you can post in this thread, and I will get back you as soon as possible.

Thank you
Yuval

Shaun

Founder
My company is about to lunch a powerful tool to cyclists, that will revolutionize the way we ride our bicycle.

Your description is very vague. Can you tell us a bit more about it? When you say "tool" do you mean a mechanical product to help maintain bikes? And in what way can a tool revolutionize the way we ride?

I'm curious and I'm sure other members will be too. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Y

yuval gur

Your description is very vague. Can you tell us a bit more about it? When you say "tool" do you mean a mechanical product to help maintain bikes? And in what way can a tool revolutionize the way we ride?

I'm curious and I'm sure other members will be too. :thumbsup:
Shaun,

Currently I can't reveal anything about it but when I will you will all know.
Thank you for your interest

Yuval

snorri

Legendary Member
Done.
I don't think the concept of utility cycling has been considered:rolleyes:.

D

Deleted member 23692

Done, but it's quite a poorly thought out survey with limited choice for response... hence most of mine were 'other'.

I hope you put more thought into product than this survey

Top Bottom