Cyclomondo decals

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

woodbutcher

Veteran
I guess like me plenty of you guys buy decals for resto. work from Greg . I had a delivery yesterday which took 6 weeks to arrive !! l hasten to add that it was in no way the fault of Cyclomondo it is all down to additional security checks at customs. In this latest case the package was opened, presumably examined and then re -posted without being closed or resealed in any way. Fortunately all of the decals survived ok!
l had an email from Greg saying that his business reputation is suffering because of these delays so l thought l would share my view that it is obviously not his fault .:cuppa:

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Looks like a useful company. Here's the link for anyone that's not familiar with them like me:
http://cyclomondo.net

OP
OP
woodbutcher

woodbutcher

Veteran
I prefer to retain the original decals even if they have loads of patina
I know what you mean but if there are any that are missing completely, and it is possible to find out what they were, l sometimes like to replace them. Case in point on my Faggin there had been a Columbus tube decal which l could identify by just three very small letters a tiny piece of gold colour so l bought a new one. And l like patina because l had my own antique restoration business in England years ago where patina was king and to be retained at any cost:smile:

Top Bottom