Cyle Pump help PSI Edinbugh Cyles

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vigomag

Über Member
Hi hope someone can adise me here then again maybe Im just thick

I have an Edinburgh cycle mini pump but the gauge goes 10 20 30 ( It could be that it starts off at -10 but I can recall) etc and despite all my effort cannot get the pump tp go past 40 PSI the tyre feels firm I am missing something here Im not sure how far the pump goes upto

If anyone has the same pump please help!

aberal

Guru
OK - this is maybe a daft question, forgive me, but if you are using a presta valve have you loosened the small nut type thing on the end of the valve? Also (another daft question) have you checked whether you are using the correct presta or schraeder fitments for the presta or schraeder valves?

OP
OP
vigomag

vigomag

Über Member
No not a daft question Yes have undone the presta valve nut thing but can only pump upto 50psi and dnt seem to get any futher ...aching arm snydrome lol

OK - this is maybe a daft question, forgive me, but if you are using a presta valve have you loosened the small nut type thing on the end of the valve? Also (another daft question) have you checked whether you are using the correct presta or schraeder fitments for the presta or schraeder valves?

aberal

Guru
What you need is a track pump. Edinburgh Coop do one for around 20 quid or so I think, but there are loads of others around. Worth every penny. Use the mini pump as an emergency back up on the road when you puncture.

Top Bottom