Cylons eh?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
....the total destruction of the human race; though they are gettin' a bit complex now and keep losing the focus. It's Animal Farm in space.

OP
OP
SamNichols

SamNichols

they're like kids. They kind of start a task: 'Oooh, lets destroy humanity. Yeah lets do that. Oooh, look at that it's shiny.' Then they just get bored of shininess and the whole blooming cycle starts again.

I have to wait for bad weather to watch season 3: It's my Turbo trainer entertainment ...... :tongue:

So don't give anything away xx( Like who the other 5 cylon models are.

I dunno .... to think I went to the cinema to see the first series film. THis is a world apart, far better.

KitsuneAndy

I flicked onto a recent episode of Battlestar a while ago and got confused as to why the Cylons weren't big robots, but just normal people?

KitsuneAndy said:
I flicked onto a recent episode of Battlestar a while ago and got confused as to why the Cylons weren't big robots, but just normal people?

They've re-made it: Or did you figure that ?

OP
OP
SamNichols

SamNichols

Watch it Kitsune. get the mini-series, then get Series 1 and see one of the best Sci-fi series ever. I love it.

Crackle I won't give it away, don't you worry. I have just rented it from Blockbuster, and have been waiting for it for over a month. It's great though. PM me about it when you're done and we'll do some WTFing.

KitsuneAndy

Crackle said:
They've re-made it: Or did you figure that ?

I knew it was a remake, I just wasn't expecting to see the cylons just looking like humans.

Only reason I haven't watched it is because I hate starting something half way through and I'd missed the first few. Will grab the series on DVD from blockbuster at some point.

I will - about half way through now and as we slip into winter up here my consumption will go up, so 3-4 weeks away.

....and so to bed. I promised to take the kids mtn biking tomorrow; I'll ride asleep :tongue: or send them down the skills loop and watch xx(

OP
OP
SamNichols

SamNichols

Get the mini-series first, or else you'll be as confused as a very confused person who's been thrown into a pit of very confused snakes. I learnt that lesson the hard way (they made a film about my snake-pit experiences. I believe Harrison Ford was in it. A film hasn't been made about my BSG confusion - that would be a very boring film indeed).

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
I believe a prequel of sorts is being made too, BSG: Razor - it describes what happened to the Pegasus during the initial Cylon attack on Caprica, and the events up to them meeting up with Galactica.

I'm not sure of exact airtimes, but it's on in the 'States before series 4 starts.

Top Bottom