Daily Mail - sewage reporting

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Keith Oates

Janner
The Daily Mail has printed a story and shown a photo of a person who's supposed to be Robert Millar. It also gives the new name now being used and the part of the country where he/she lives. If this it true then it must rate as one of the lowest form of scum reporting in a very long time. Robert Millar moved out the public limelight and just wants to live his own private life why do these people who run newspapers think they have a right to interfere in anothers life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

colint

here here, it's probably the lowest form of scum reporting since the previous days daily mail. What's the point ofthe article ? What function does it perform other than to try and poke fun at a private person ?

Tim Bennet.

Entirely Average Member
Whilst silently ignoring all this is a worthy idea, so (I believe) is kicking up a storm of protest. There is a reply option at the bottom of the article that I have already used to register my disgust.

Whilst this topic has been aired periodically amongst cyclists (and has always been refuted by many who 'know him personally'), this article serves no public interest and is purely done to make sensational capital for financial gain. Only by loads of people actively complaining will these people ever register that many in this country object to this, the most base of journalistic excess.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=466755&in_page_id=1770

Whisky Wheels

Tim Bennet. said:
Whilst silently ignoring all this is a worthy idea, so (I believe) is kicking up a storm of protest. There is a reply option at the bottom of the article that I have already used to register my disgust.

Whilst this topic has been aired periodically amongst cyclists (and has always been refuted by many who 'know him personally'), this article serves no public interest and is purely done to make sensational capital for financial gain. Only by loads of people actively complaining will these people ever register that many in this country object to this, the most base of journalistic excess.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=466755&in_page_id=1770

I happen to agree with you about protesting but don't think for a minute that the DM will actually put any of your comments of the site, cos they won't

Top Bottom