Dales Xmas pud burner 4th annual ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

onb

Guru
It is judging by the adverts on tv getting to that time of year again ,so whos in and whats the concensus of the best day between xmas and new years day.One thing I must point out is that I am highley unlikely to be doing more than about 40 miles which given the weather last year wont be a bad thing .Anyone who wants to add a bit on thats fine ,also am thinking about a gargrave /wharfedaley type thing.

OP
OP
onb

onb

Guru
It is judging by the adverts on tv getting to that time of year again ,so whos in and whats the concensus of the best day between xmas and new years day.One thing I must point out is that I am highley unlikely to be doing more than about 40 miles which given the weather last year wont be a bad thing .Anyone who wants to add a bit on thats fine ,also am thinking about a gargrave /wharfedaley type thing.

Blonde

longers said:
Thanks for the invite but I will be in Lancashire for xmas ;).

So will I!!! xx(

I will be able to get up to t'Dales though. Dec 27, 28 or 29 are best for me, but could make 26 if everyone else wants that date. Can't do owt after 29 Dec as I'll be in the West Midlands for New Year.

Top Bottom