Dam this place

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Aint Skeered

I had what you might call "the right pox" with cycling in November/December
did not want to get on the bike, let alone do any training.
As a result, couldn't be bothered to come on here with you lot, and spent my time working, as one should!!
Anyway I have seen the light, and am now back into training, and spending far to much time on this tinternet forearm. Here's to another year of poverty

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I haven't so much as sat on a bike since Dec 1st!! Usually only get time to cycle one day at weekends (:biggrin:), and had 2 weekends taken up with work stuff, then the one before Xmas I was away with some mates doing beer-related things, then since Xmas had a cough I can't get rid of! :angry:
Hope to get out this weekend, but only if the cough goes....

girofan

Fnaar, so you've also had the dreaded lurghie, aaagh!
What else can you expect with Britains poxy climate. Even the Belgians think our weather pants!
Fitness in this country is gained despite the climate, either that or you end up with pnumonia. Oh for the Summer. :biggrin:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
girofan said:
Fnaar, so you've also had the dreaded lurghie, aaagh!
What else can you expect with Britains poxy climate. Even the Belgians think our weather pants!
Fitness in this country is gained despite the climate, either that or you end up with pnumonia. Oh for the Summer. :biggrin:
S'funny though, coz I rarely get colds (once in 3yrs seems about average). Just can't shake this one off.... :evil:

Top Bottom