Damn bendy bus overtake

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
P

Pisquee

Regular
Not heard anything back from my reporting.

Today, same stretch of road, going in opposite direction, at about 1320, same type of bad manouver, same bus niumber, but reg BX54 UBN

Jezston

Über Member
Is there anywhere you can phone? Emails can be easily ignored but an actual person talking to them can't.

Demand to speak to someone, demand they look at the on-board footage, and demand the drivers are disciplined and trained in how to behave around vulnerable road users. Tell them it's in their interest at least in terms of liability.

markharry66

Über Member
I get these sods on the old kent road the drivers are always trying to squeeze me into the kirb I started carrying loose change in my pocket in the end as all shouting was ignored, I have never thrown any its more of a confidence booster if I feel like they are going to kill me at any point I will throw but not until then. I think they forget the size of the bus and the responsability to other road users

pablo666

Über Member
I get these sods on the old kent road the drivers are always trying to squeeze me into the kirb I started carrying loose change in my pocket in the end as all shouting was ignored, I have never thrown any its more of a confidence booster if I feel like they are going to kill me at any point I will throw but not until then. I think they forget the size of the bus and the responsability to other road users

I'm told that broken peices of spark plug porceline will break veh windows. I'm not advocating criminal damage, :whistle:but desperate measures and all that. I don't suppose the driver and company would ignore a shattered window.:angry:

I have every sympathy with the OP, but could I just advise/suggest that whenever a 'bendy' comes into view over your right shoulder you just back off immediately? (It's what I do) I hate these monstrosities. Look out for yourselves, the sooner they are history the better.

Bill

Top Bottom