Dancelli!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
C

carpenter

Über Member
Sorry, meant to put that I also find the Brookes standard B17 very comfortable, I have one on my Carpenter.
I have the Charge on my Competition - perhaps the different riding positions on each of the bikes allows for the difference in widths?

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
That’s bloody lovely that, nice job. I Like the white saddle / hood / graphics combination. The bike is finished.

OP
OP
C

carpenter

Über Member
Thanks Booze - black was the way to go, I'm happy now:highfive:
IMG_0503.jpg

woodbutcher

Veteran
Great looking bike and yes you just got to have a black saddle as wells the tape ......let nothing detract from that stunning colour on the frame ......and if 300 notes is the total build cost, you have done well :smile:

woodbutcher

Veteran
Oh yeah , l would ditch the white hoods in favour of black as well !

OP
OP
C

carpenter

Über Member
Cheers Woodbutcher - thanks for looking.
I am not sure if they are the ones though, mine have an extra semi circle of rubber (to cover extension bars/suicide levers I think?)

IMG_0505.jpg IMG_0506.jpg

If you think that they will work though I will buy a couple of pairs.

PS - changed the saddle to a black version of the Charge today, my wife thinks it looks better

woodbutcher

Veteran
Cheers Woodbutcher - thanks for looking.
I am not sure if they are the ones though, mine have an extra semi circle of rubber (to cover extension bars/suicide levers I think?)

View attachment 441093 View attachment 441094

If you think that they will work though I will buy a couple of pairs.

PS - changed the saddle to a black version of the Charge today, my wife thinks it looks better
Ahh, maybe they wouldn't work, lm not sure. However the black saddle is god news and even better , your wife approves !!

Top Bottom