Dangerous Drones

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Yikes!

I was thinking about the dangers of drones the other day after the BBC used one to film over Downing Street when the announcement was made about the election. How long will it be before some psycho straps a bomb to one and flies it into a crowd? I can't see how security forces could stop that happening.

ColinJ

In the cycling one, how did the rider continue on for so long before flipping with the drone apparently jammed through the spokes?
I reckon a chunk of plastic from the drone wreck had got wedged between the tyre and fork. It probably let the tyre rotate a while but then got dragged in and stopped the wheel dead.

Reactions: mjr
Yikes!

I was thinking about the dangers of drones the other day after the BBC used one to film over Downing Street when the announcement was made about the election. How long will it be before some psycho straps a bomb to one and flies it into a crowd? I can't see how security forces could stop that happening.
And now you've given them the idea.

Welsh wheels

Lycra king
Yikes!

I wouldn't be surprised if the RAF monitor drones in UK airspace.

ColinJ

I don't think they really needed my help to work that one out! :whistle:

Maybe the police/military need to set up elite raptor squads to intercept drones?
Great minds think alike ...

:laugh:

Yikes!

Top Bottom