Dartmoor classic vid.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
Nice :smile:. It makes me wish I lived closer to the UK. Are those really roads just after the 2 minute point? I also noticed there were a number of people going 'multimodal' at 3:40 :thumbsup:.

Archeress

Veteran
Yup, there are many roads just like those on Dartmoor. Nice to see some bits I recognised from my time living down that way.
Hugs
Archeress x

OP
OP
Milzy

Milzy

Guru
That is just a taster vid. The guy is supposed to be doing some editing for another vid soon.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I've walked Dartmoor in the past but never cycled it. Seeing that vid makes me want to pop the bike on the car and head South West!!

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
I know a few people that did it this year and they said it was the worst cycle event they ever went to. why? 50mph head winds!

It was my third one, bearing in mind its where I live, it was fairly typical of what Dartmoor can do weatherwise, the winds were strong but there were only light rain showers. It was cold for those who didnt dress correctly, it looked like a few close on hypothermia cases at the Princetown feed stop. I spoke to a few after who hadnt done it before and they though it was really tough.
I wouldnt say the winds were more than 20mph

OP
OP
Milzy

Milzy

Guru
It was my third one, bearing in mind its where I live, it was fairly typical of what Dartmoor can do weatherwise, the winds were strong but there were only light rain showers. It was cold for those who didnt dress correctly, it looked like a few close on hypothermia cases at the Princetown feed stop. I spoke to a few after who hadnt done it before and they though it was really tough.
I wouldnt say the winds were more than 20mph

Idiots, The weather is supposed to be warm for my Sunday sportive but I'll have a wind proof jacket in my back pack at least!

Top Bottom