Data only SIM card

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Just bought a MiFi to use in my caravan and I'm bewildered at the number of deals on SIM cards.
My requirements are for a PAYG card that I can load with 20+gb of data to be used as and when required, with no expiry time limit and no required top ups every month.
Any ideas?

classic33

Leg End Member
Try one that includes calls & texts.
Seems to be dearer to get data only.

classic33

Leg End Member
Just bought a MiFi to use in my caravan and I'm bewildered at the number of deals on SIM cards.
My requirements are for a PAYG card that I can load with 20+gb of data to be used as and when required, with no expiry time limit and no required top ups every month.
Any ideas?
Is it locked to a network, or open to any.

D

Deleted member 26715

I don't want to have a contract.
According to this it will work out very expensive, I've be looking for 1 month rolling contract deals

Doh! https://www.tigermobiles.com/blog/preloaded-data-sim/

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
I'd be tempted to just run your mobile phone as a hot spot.
I think your right.
I've found a good deal with EE with enough data at the right price.
Looks like I'll be transferring my number over to them and using my phone as a hot spot.
If I factor in not paying for my old contract as well as using MiFi on a different SIM ie. just having the one provider, it's actually fairly economic.
Thanks for all the replies. :okay:

D

Deleted member 26715

I'm moving my sim from Three to Vodafone tomorrow, £8 per month unlimited texts & minutes with 9Gb data, in the last 12 months we've tried Plusnet (EE) & Three, but reception is horrific, unless we're upstairs in the front bedroom & only then if the phone is not in your pocket. With Three I've been known to have to wait 20 seconds after pressing the send button before it actually picks up a circuit to dial out.

tom73

Guru
Have a look at smarty (three owned no frills) do decent plans. Simple pricing and some plans give you cash off next mounts for data you don’t use.

Top Bottom