Daughter's 18th birthday

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
yep party bash at the Mighty Oak just on outskirts of Kidderminster then off to The Stone Manor just to top the levels of booze we had already drunk

robjh

Legendary Member
On the day of my 18th I smashed up my mum's car by driving straight across a junction while daydreaming. The guy who drove into me turned out to be a mate of my sister's boyfriend, and that night we all ended up going down the pub together in Cheam, and I finished by throwing up down the side of the same guy's car. He must have had some patience. The following weekend I had a party at my house, with my mum and dad sitting quietly in the back room and trying to ignore the mayhem, and only emerging to break up a fight as people were leaving. It was a great party and I kept the mix tape I made long after I ceased to have a cassette player.

ANT 666

Trying to re member
In Germany in the army, guys took me out to a bar got me a drink from all the spirits etc. behind the bar including tabasco, just under 1 litre, drank it down in one, it was grey. remember waking up laying in the urinal trough trying to eat the disinfectant blocks thought they were pinapple chunks! Great times eh? Thank god all that crap is well behind me now.

Top Bottom