Dave Quinn tricycle *sold*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cavalol

Guru
Dave Quinn tricycle

It's running 3x6 gears (will double check this) and I think the frame is a 56cms, but again will check, please accept my apologies for the vagueness.

In one or two of the pictures you'll note a rusty chain, this has now been replaced by a LBS for a brand new one, hopefully visible in some other photographs.

700C wheels, so tyres (old and would suggest replacement) won't be hard to find.

The trike is up and running, I shan't regale you with tales of fifty mile rides and derring-do attempts to break Strava KOMs on steep hills, as the simple truth is I've ridden it perhaps ten yards at most! Everything seems to work though and it goes without saying a test ride/full inspection is more than welcomed.

For the benefit of anyone who's miles away or unsure of tricycles etc, I'm quite happy to present it to a cycle shop of your choice in Chester for inspection, providing you pay any charge they may have. I don't think I can be fairer than that.

Please study the pictures, they do tell part of the story, it's clearly not 'immaculate' or a show winner, though it does certainly seem not to have been messed with or restored, so perhaps in original order. I'm afraid I don't know enough about them to confirm this.

Offers invited when you've seen it and tried it out, probably best to view before hand so you know exactly what it's like before making an offer.

Price I'm sure will be subjective, but will suggest £400.

Happy to work with a courier if you wish, but collection in person is absolutely fine. Have not tried to take the wheels off etc, so would suggest a small van or big estate/people carrier type car minimum need to collect.

Just outside Chester, close to motorway network.

Attachments

• davequinn1.jpg
    davequinn1.jpg
    458.6 KB · Views: 18
  • davequinnfront.jpg
    davequinnfront.jpg
    254 KB · Views: 17
  • davequinngears6.jpg
    davequinngears6.jpg
    187.6 KB · Views: 12
  • davequinnns.jpg
    davequinnns.jpg
    231.4 KB · Views: 13
  • davequinnoslarge.jpg
    davequinnoslarge.jpg
    419.7 KB · Views: 13
  • davequinnosout.jpg
    davequinnosout.jpg
    460.9 KB · Views: 14
  • davequinnrear.jpg
    davequinnrear.jpg
    264.9 KB · Views: 13
  • davequinnseat.jpg
    davequinnseat.jpg
    370.9 KB · Views: 11
  • davequinnrearnewchain.jpg
    davequinnrearnewchain.jpg
    263.5 KB · Views: 15

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Ooh if only I was more local

classic33

Leg End Member
I'll leave it. Was intending to cycle to the nearest station, and then the train home, then a short ride home.

OP
OP
Cavalol

Cavalol

Guru
I'll leave it. Was intending to cycle to the nearest station, and then the train home, then a short ride home.

I had no idea you were looking at trains, sorry, or I'd have said which (of two) stations I was closest to, and met you there if needed.

Never mind, thanks anyhow.

Top Bottom