Dawes Audax Giro 600 - size 57cm

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

robgul

Legendary Member
Dawes Audax Giro 600 - size 57cm (axle - seat clamp)

One of the last Dawes bikes with the frame actually built in the UK - mid 1990s. I bought the machine from an enthusiast about 8 years ago and loved riding every mile on it. It's in very good condition and just serviced at the LBS.

Reynolds 531 Competition tubing, Reynolds front fork - original dark blue enamel with Dawes decals.
Mavic MA2 wheels
Schwalbe Marathon tyres (as new)
Shimano RSX groupset 3 x 7 - new cassette less than 500 miles ago,levers replaced with aero brakes and bar-end shifters (new cables).
SPD pedals
Tektro dual pivot brakes
Original Dawes engraved handlebars with leather bar tape.
Currently with a Brooks B17 leather but I would like to keep that and fit another good quality saddle.
[An as-new Brooks Cambium saddle that has only been on 5 short rides on another bike could be included for an extra £50 - I just can't get on with the Cambium]

Bike is at Stratford-upon-Avon for collection or I can pack in a bike carton and send by courier at cost (about £15 to a UK address)

I'd like to get £250 for it please. It really is a classic in excellent condition - I have 4 or 5 other bikes and just don't ride this machine enough.

Rob

DawesAudax1.jpg
DawesAudax2.jpg
DawesAudax3.jpg
DawesAudax4.jpg

Top Bottom