Dawes Horizon stolen in Birmingham

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HKR1

Hello all,

I've had my bike stolen yesterday from the bull ring shopping centre in Birmingham. It was tied up at midday to a bike stand with a few other bikes and when I got back at 5pm they'd all gone. I've been to the police and I'm calling up the local bike shops today and tomorrow. There was also a CCTV camera so hopefully that'll help the police track the people who did it, although I'm not too hopeful.

I know I should have had a better lock (it was a kryptonite cable lock). I'm utterly gutted. I couldn't get insurance for it because I live in a shared house. I only bought it last May and I had so many dreams of touring abroad with it. I don't drive so now I'll have to start walking to work. I'll probably buy a new one eventually because I used to love going on long weekends with it and cycling to work every day and just riding it whenever I got a chance.

Here's the specs for it from the Dawes website: http://www.dawescycl...25-horizon.aspx

Dawes-vi.jpg

Any updates on the bike?

Did u have a generic picture of bike which is similar to your one ? I cannot load the link (perhaps as it was quite some time ago.) .

If not a brief description? Colour / Frame size etc.

Were there any additional upgrades or accessories fitted to the bike?

I have come across a very dilapidated frame and bike - which, from the frame number , I think is a 2010/2011 production, however, I am not 100% sure on that so just thought to reach out in case the bike was yours.

Please let me know.

Kind regards,
Hus

classic33

Leg End Member
Any updates on the bike?

Did u have a generic picture of bike which is similar to your one ? I cannot load the link (perhaps as it was quite some time ago.) .

If not a brief description? Colour / Frame size etc.

Were there any additional upgrades or accessories fitted to the bike?

I have come across a very dilapidated frame and bike - which, from the frame number , I think is a 2010/2011 production, however, I am not 100% sure on that so just thought to reach out in case the bike was yours.

Please let me know.

Kind regards,
Hus
It happened 91/2 years ago.

Top Bottom