Day to day conspiracy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
Reading the Ringo Star thread made me think.

How may small conspiracy theories do we secretly think about, now and again and can blame "they" for. Not moon landing, 911, Di murder, Roswell kinda stuff but small, day to day things.

Like, do they really resequence the traffic lights on half term holidays, do they really put bromide in the tea of prisoners. Is there really a secret underground network of trains in london

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Is everyone on the BBC really a robot?? :giggle:

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
No, but 5live do clone their female presenters.
Also, the quiz show Eggheads is fixed.

I don't know, presenters and so on could be, easily and they just change the faces every so often.

About Eggheads, I have always wondered if the Eggheads get paid more for every win, I mean, surely after all this time they must be getting a bit bored of always winning if it is purely for their own sake.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Are the Green Party really a plot by the lefties to make Labour look good in comparison?

Nothing can make Labour look good. Oh, and are all modern politicians robots too?? They all seem to be so alike and utterly removed from real life that they could all just be programmed and controlled each day by a guy called Dave sitting in front of a big computer all day

Last edited:

DaveReading

Don't suffer fools gladly (must try harder!)
Is there really a secret underground network of trains in london

London_Post_Office_Railway_Map.jpg

Though, alas, it's no more.

byegad

Legendary Member
My pet conspiracy theory is this:-

Conspiracy thread starters really do it to peddle their pet theory.

For myself.
I used to theorise that there was a conspiracy to give bad publicity to all publicly owned assets (Schools, the railway, the NHS and the like.) in order to make privatising them acceptable to the public.

I now know this is wrong. It wasn't a theory. It was fact!

They cut a load of trees down next to the m60 once and someone I knew reckoned the govt. knew about another foot and mouth outbreak. 12 months later they widened the road.

Top Bottom