1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Day trip to Paris ?

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Elmer Fudd, 8 Oct 2007.

1. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Miserable Old Bar Steward

Anyone fancy one ?

Get yeself on a jury, hope they're paying for their own fare, those eleven 'ordinary' citizens of london.

2. zimzum42

zimzum42 Legendary Member

I still fail to see what insight they can gain from looking at a tunnel.

Could they not get everything they need from a video?

3. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Miserable Old Bar Steward

Exactly. How did King Harold die at the Battle of Hastings ? tell you what, lets all jump on a coach to go for a jolly and look at a field.

Aaah, now I know how he died :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

4. Globalti

Globalti Legendary Member

They have to see for themselves the place where it happened. If you saw the tunnel for youself and imagined a big heavy car going too fast through there with a half-drunk driver and possibly a minor collision with another car, you would understand that it was nothing more than an unfortunate accident.

I lived in Paris for 2 years and I know the place. I would not go fast through there.

But of course the conspiracy theorists will say that the driver of the white Fiat had split-second warning of the arrival of the Mercedes and the concrete pillar just jumped out and got in its way.

5. simon l& and a half

simon l& and a half New Member

the conspiracists would say that Prince Philip, climate change scientists and the BBC faked the whole thing and that Di is alive and well in Roswell.

6. sheddy

sheddy Veteran

I don't believe he was half drunk, he was very drunk and taunted the paparatzi that they would get left behind