Dead birds

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rikki

Legendary Member
Arch said:
Someone I knew once saw a pigeon drop out of the sky, dead. The more disturbing thing was that shortly afterwards, a little old lady came along and picked it up and put it in her shopping basket on wheels.

What sort of gun was the little old lady using?

Keith Oates said:
How many people do you see drop dead when walking in the street, the answer is similar I think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This answer is too rational to be correct. ;)

mr_hippo

Living Legend & Old Fart
Keith Oates said:
How many people do you see drop dead when walking in the street, the answer is similar I think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was working as Occupational Health Officer for a printing company in Liverpool many years ago. I was doing my weekly checks in the Copper Department and was talking to the foreman and his leading hand, 'Dan'. One moment, the three of us were standing near the doorway, the next - Dan's face went white and was probably dead before he hit the floor - so, fortunately a very rare event!

mr Mag00

rising member
OK. Here goes. This really bugs me.

i can think of far heavier problems which really bug me. most birds die at night in the winter, in spring as chicks and the rest of the year by predators, and few actually spend a lot of time flying.

Top Bottom