Dead cat's still there

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 5285996, member: 45"]Hygiene-wise, there's no difference.[/QUOTE]
A man washed up on a desert island with his dog,was so hungry he decided that he'd have to kill his dog for food to keep himself alive. After he'd killed and cooked the dog he sat there and thought' Ah,if only Rover was here he'd love these left over bones'! Get it? Left over bones(the bones were from Rover the dog)!:laugh: That's not really funny though,is it!:unsure:

[QUOTE 5285996, member: 45"]Hygiene-wise, there's no difference.[/QUOTE]
Is the cat cooked?

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Would the local council come out and pick it up if i phone them when they open at 9am?

And yet you failed to mention it on any previous post on this thread, instead indicating that...

But i did ask about phoning the council in my opening post and no i'm not making it up! If you have a look on yon facebook about a cat killed in Great Harwood Lancs you'll probably see it's on there!

TVC

A man washed up on a desert island with his dog,was so hungry he decided that he'd have to kill his dog for food to keep himself alive. After he'd killed and cooked the dog he sat there and thought' Ah,if only Rover was here he'd love these left over bones'! Get it? Left over bones(the bones were from Rover the dog)!:laugh: That's not really funny though,is it!:unsure:
How insensitive of you! This thread isn't about me but about someone's dead pet.
Fair enough.

Also, British bird life is pretty fussy The seagulls in Portsmouth wanted nothing to do with this pile of carrion

IMG_20180621_163447560_HDR.jpg

Levo-Lon

Guru
Do you know how long they would take to pick clean a cat? I think there would be a bloated cat corpse with no eyes lying in the streets for weeks.

About as long a a decent sized Rabbit.
Not that long.

Besides I was referring to your Vulture comment

Top Bottom