Dear douchebag bike thief

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Garethgas

Veteran

That's odd, I'm sure I've seen that same story before, yet it's dated today :eek:
 

Scotchlovingcylist

Formerly known as Speedfreak
I don't get it. If it had a tracker and face on camera why give him a week to return it?? Why not ring the police or pay him a visit. Probably no tracker but student trying to scare the theif into returning it.
I hope I'm wrong though and there's a follow up story where he takes his bike back :reading:
 

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Let us hope that it works and his bike comes back. I don't always have much faith in the police when it comes to returning bikes especially since @jack smith tale of woe.
The story below it, about the lady who had her bike stolen and returned was nice.
 
Top Bottom