Dear Sarah Vine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Grendel

Veteran
In todays Daily Mail columnist Sarah Vine reveals in which circumstances she feels it is acceptable to punch cyclists.

In a week when her paper has been going into overdrive about nasty Cybernats saying bad things about Unionists, they then advocate actually physically hitting people who run through red lights.

I try not to cycle in the gutter. I leave it free for the Daily Mail.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
I don't read that rag or follow links to it but I'm willing to bet it's just another piece of lazy click-bait trolling.

GC

OP
OP
Grendel

Grendel

Veteran
I don't read that rag or follow links to it but I'm willing to bet it's just another piece of lazy click-bait trolling.

GC
I never buy it, but there was a copy in work, so I had a look through for their coverage about the nasty Cybernats. Complete and utter tinfoil hat stuff, I really don't understand what kind of person would want to be associated with it. As far as I can tell they are obsessed with immigrants, benefits and Nazis, and would have Nigel Farage installed as President for life.

oldroadman

Veteran
Just check the link. The lady writes complete b.ll.cks for a living. Ignore and move on. I almost feel sorry for Michael Gove, sharing a life with someone with a mentality like that.

oldroadman

Veteran
:laugh::laugh::laugh:
2900372 said:
Saves wasting another couple

OP
OP
Grendel

Grendel

Veteran

GC
180px-Link_to_the_daily_mail_that's_a_paddlin'.jpg

Whoops! Consider me "telt"...

Top Bottom